I’ve picked up a lot of Microsoft SharePoint experience during the course of previous technical writing projects. Regardless of whether you love or hate SharePoint, I’ve made the platform work to support my team’s projects and other client objectives.
Experience has taught me to start off simple with SharePoint especially when users may have had a negative experience with the platform.
My SharePoint experience includes:
- Creating and managing SharePoint sites
- Creating and managing SharePoint wikis
- Creating, managing, and troubleshooting non-programmatic workflows
- Managing document libraries
- Linking Microsoft Project Pro to SharePoint
I’ve also written articles on Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365 related topics for CNET TechRepublic and other sites.
Please feel free to contact me with further questions about my SharePoint experience.